- Responsible for performing a variety of duties in relation to imaging patients and ensuring smooth operations of the Diagnostic Imaging department while providing appropriate levels of patient care and customer service.
Performs diagnostic radiographic exams.Utilizes PACS and EMR systems.Maintains appropriate IV and Contrast competency.Follows established protocols and procedures for proper patient position, exposure control, and radiation protection.Communicates clearly and effectively with all involved in the patient care process.Cleans and inspects departmental equipment.Cleans and stocks Imaging rooms.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Role Specific Responsibilities
- Associate’s degree in Radiology or Certificate Program
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed