- Responsible for biomedical and other electronic systems.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- BMET III: Requirements of BMET I, BMET II, plus performs maintenance on various Imaging equipment modalities.
- BMET I: Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on biomedical and other electronic equipment.
- BMET II: Requirements of BMET I plus performs installation and modification of biomedical equipment.
- AAS degree in Biomedical Technology or equivalent military training
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed