- Responsible for the supervision of the Environmental Services/Linen Department
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Department Management
- Maintains 24 hour accountability for department, making independent decisions to implement strategies and programs for patient care.
- Delegates authority and accountability to staff to ensure optimal outcomes and staff engagement.
- Evaluates effectiveness of unit/department based programs and processes to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system & process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Manages the unit/department effectively in regards to staffing and staff supervision.
- Assists Director to ensure Environmental Services and Linen departments are in compliance with federal, state, and all accrediting agency regulations.
- Ensures equipment and supplies are used and stored in a safe manner and maintained in working order.
- Fulfills on-call administrative duties as needed.
- Associate Degree or five years Environmental Services experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed