Role Specific Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.