- Responsible for sports medicine and rehabilitation care to the athlete in the clinic and during athletic practices and events.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Assists with coverage during staff shortages and periods of high census/workload.
- Develops appropriate Plan of Care.
- Documentation is accurate, complete and timely.
- Implements preventive care instruction/programs for schools, parents and athletes.
- Performs thorough sports medicine assessment.
- Provides care to the athlete during organized athletic events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed