- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Completes audiology testing and evaluations including pediatric.
- Counsels patients regarding hearing care options.
- Prescribes and sells hearing care devices, warranties and fitting as required.
- Provides follow-up and cleaning as needed.
- Responsible for administering diagnostic test including: otoscopy, comprehensive audiology evaluations, tympanometry, acoustic reflexes, OAE, ABR, VNG and ECOG.
- Master’s degree in Audiology, matriculating Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed