- Responsible for performing a variety of duties in relation to imaging patients and ensuring smooth operations of the Diagnostic Imaging department while providing appropriate levels of patient care and customer service.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Role Specific Responsibilities
- Performs diagnostic radiographic exams.
- Utilizes PACS and EMR systems.
- Maintains appropriate IV and Contrast competency.
- Follows established protocols and procedures for proper patient position, exposure control, and radiation protection.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with all involved in the patient care process.
- Cleans and inspects departmental equipment.
- Cleans and stocks Imaging rooms.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed