- Responsible for assisting the Registered Pharmacist and fills medications.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Checks, restocks and delivers medications.
- Processes charges, credits and deposits.
- Sends and checks drug wholesaler’s order.
- Prepares unit dose medications checked by pharmacist.
- Enters physicians’ medication orders into the computer.
- Assists pharmacists with out-patient prescriptions.
- Reconciles the medication administration record in the computer.
- Specialized areas, such as (but not limited to) Information Technology, Medication reconciliation, or Purchasing: Maintain competencies and skills in assigned area(s).
- Participates in work assignments at other SIH facilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Illinois Pharmacy Tech license required
- Two years of experience required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed