- Responsible for biomedical and other electronic system repairs, maintenance & management.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required.
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by participating in unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams as needed.
- Role Specific Responsibilities
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on biomedical equipment and other electronic systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Currently enrolled in a Biomedical Electronics Program (A.A.S. degree or equivalent military certification program) required.
- Have completed at least one semester biomedical technician internship preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed