- Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Role Specific Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Less than six months of RN experience required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed