- Responsible for providing respiratory care services.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Role Specific Responsibilities
- Evaluates patient outcomes making changes in plan of care within the multidisciplinary team.
- Provides explanation/instructions to patients and/or responsible persons and insures understanding with regard to respiratory disease processes, intervention procedures and discharge.Accepts Reassignment to other units when necessary.
- Shares clinical knowledge with staff and students and is a role model for clinical practice.
- Plans, implements and evaluates the effectiveness of respiratory care.
- Provides respiratory care as ordered by physician keeping in communication with medical and nursing staff.
- Lead: Coordinates workflow to utilize personnel efficiently.
- Lead: Assist with orientation of new employees/students.
- Lead: Assist manager/supervisor with daily operations of the department.
- Associate’s degree required
- RRT required
- IL RCP required
- BLS required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed