- Responsible for providing direct and indirect nursing care.
- Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
- Record Keeping
- Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required, including but not limited to payroll, schedules and status changes.
- Process Improvement
- Promotes a culture of process improvement by establishing unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process improvement goals.
- Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams.
- Role Specific Responsibilities
- Assess patients to determine mental, physical, and spiritual needs.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Provides explanations and instructions to patient/responsible person.
- Demonstrate ability to use nursing clinical judgment to recognize and report changes in patient condition.
- Contribute to a healthy workplace environment by managing conflict using professional communication skills.
- Meets Core Measure responsibilities related to patient care.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Maintain complete and accurate medical records.
- Charge RN-Monitors workload and delegates responsibilities.
- Charge RN-Assists Unit Manager with daily operations.
- Charge RN-Rounds with physicians.
- Associate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Master’s in Nursing required
- IL RN license required
- BLS required
- Six months of RN experience required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed